Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin
Stand out on the news feed. Most videos are viewed for fewer than 10 seconds on facebook. 85% of all videos are viewed with no sound! Logos Media can create content that cuts through the noise and delivers results.
Earn More Engagement and Conversions
Social media is one of the most powerful tools to use when planning a video marketing strategy. Social videos are approached differently than brand, product, or how-to videos because of the content delivery format; most people are on mobile phones when using social apps, and are more likely to engage in short-form content.
Logos Media works with almost any type of budget and we understand how to produce quality social media video that is cost effective.
Social Media Video Strategy
You know the importance of a great social media video strategy, but is your brand doing everything possible to see positive results? While that might seem like an easy question, it’s always smart to dissect your video content and see what you can do better.
At Logos Media, we firmly believe in the conversions of fantastic videos produced specifically for social media ranging from testimonials to imagery to quality. Making a critically important first impression on social media is imperative due to the nature of sharing content quickly. Developing and fostering to help grow your powerful social media strategy using video is what our team specializes in producing for our clients.
Prior to developing video specifically for social media, we thorough review your company’s brand and current content while asking clients about their goals. There are various ways you can approach your social media video content.
- How will your audience have a cohesive understanding between your images and video content?
- What’s your primary goal for creating videos?
- What is the frequency of new video content: daily, bi-weekly, weekly, monthly?
- What types of video content will be most effective for your brand: educational, testimonials, holiday themed or lead gen teasers?
- Will the video be a central part of a paid social media advertising campaign?
- Which social media platforms will be used for your video: each platform has a different pace, dimension, size, and specs?
For example, with your goals in mind, Logos Media can create high-caliber videos like a year in reviews, season’s greetings or thanking the troops which can go a long way into showing audiences you’re participating a holiday.
Planning Your Strategy
Social media is one of the most powerful tools to use when planning a video marketing strategy, and its potential continues to grow as social platforms like Facebook and Instagram add new video features like live video and autoplay. Social videos are approached differently than brand, product, or how-to videos because of the content delivery format; most people are on mobile phones when using social apps, and are more likely to engage in short-form content.
When planning your social media video campaign, we try to help you consider several of these tips to increase engagement:
- Use captions: Most Facebook videos are watched without sound, so add captions to ensure viewers receive the message.
- Front-load content: The critical moments in a social media video are in the first several seconds. You have a few short moments to grab a viewer’s attention, so deliver key messages early and make the first part of a video compelling to earn longer views.
- Try live video: Many of the largest social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram and YouTube, give brands the opportunity to go live anytime, and those features are delivering results for marketing teams. Over 80% of business owners who use Facebook Live found it to be an effective strategy. You can use these features to promote events, capture authentic moments and share the personality of your brand in more informal settings.
- Be open to experimentation: There are dozens of variables when it comes to social videos, including length, subject, platform, copy and more. If you don’t know what videos perform well for your company, be open to trying new things and measuring results to find your sweet spot. In your strategy, our team will definitely help in a collaborative effort.
- Leverage analytics: There are many powerful social media analytics tools available. When planning for social, it helps to look at what’s been successful in the past to inform future campaigns.
LIVE HD Video Streams
One of the most unique ways you can connect with your audience is through LIVE HD video streams. It is easily one of the biggest nuances to social media content is live video streaming.
For company’s and Logos Media clientele using our social media video services, they are able to provide completely new and unique content to their viewers. And now that Facebook Live is commonly used across the world, businesses have to take advantage of its freshness. The key to social media video production is quality, quality, and more quality.
It doesn’t matter who you are, companies always look to cost-effective strategies when it comes to social media marketing. With the influx of paid advertising on social media, it’s hard to stay on budget and provide beautiful, attention-grabbing content to your followers. Logos Media works with almost any type of budget and we understand how to produce a quality video that is cost effective.